The QA Specialist to assures the highest levels of customer satisfaction and Quality Assurance from our testing techniques and validating changes prior to releasing to customers, being assertive in testing regimen, and highly effective at communicating test results and defects, but also potential issues.
- Develops, executes, and maintains test plans, test scenarios, use/test cases and test scripts using issue tracking and testing tools (e.g., Jira, and Zephyr Enterprise.)
- Conducts and supports holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including Functional, Integration, System, Regression, Performance and User Acceptance testing.
- Executes automated testing and conduct manual testing of software and enhancements in multi-tier desktop and web-delivered mobile eCommerce environments.
- Coordinates testing across multiple testing environments (QA, UAT, PROD, etc.).
- Contributes to a cross-functional, Agile project team with responsibility for planning, executing, and administering ecommerce and order management testing activities.
- Collaborates with administrators, systems developers, product owners, business users, and vendors to address testing issues and defects.
- Tracks and reports defects and metrics and collaborate with Agile team to triage defects.
- Analyzes the function of applications and design automated tests to validate their performance.
- Identifies bottlenecks and thresholds in existing web applications with the help of automation tools.
- Assure enhancements satisfy stated customer experience goals and materially support ADA requirements and are ready for Integration, and free from UI/UX/API defects.
- Communicates with product managers, developers, Agile teams to create well-structured test cases that assert the interests of our customer as part of a comprehensive test strategy.
- Creates, maintains, expands, and improves our automated testing framework.
- Execute software releases, monitor builds, regression, and TIP status.
- Performs structured test cases that assert the interests of our customer as part of a comprehensive test strategy.
- Creates, maintains, expands, and improves the automated testing framework.
- Executes software releases, monitor builds, regression, and TIP status.
- ALL OTHER DUTIRES AS ASSIGNED.
- Mentor junior resources.