We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to focus on manual testing of the client’s software products. You will carry out tests that ensure the software meets development and business requirements as well as provides a desired, user friendly experience.
Primary duties will include manual testing of new feature enhancements in addition to regression testing of overall application. The candidate should comfortably make decisions and work both independently and as part of a small, dynamic team where everything the candidate does makes a difference.
- Analyze the requirements and acceptance criteria for new features and enhancements in the software.
- Configure the test environment to execute required test cases.
- Conduct review meetings to share test case status, discuss concerns and risk items, drive comprehensive test coverage, and assure general team alignment.
- Define, execute, and analyze test cases collaborating with the team to validate achievement of acceptance criteria.
- Track defects and bugs using client defect tracking system, track resolution progress, and validate resolutions once submitted.
- Communicate effectively in English – both verbally and in writing – with stakeholders including QA Manager and Scrum Master.
- Work well under pressure with deadlines.
- Display flexibility and proficiency at setting priorities.