We are seeking a full-time Senior PHP Developer / Software Engineer to join our development team in Canoga Park, CA. The position requires expertise with principles of OOP, a strong background with web technologies and strong development skills. Collaborate with other senior engineers on staff to design scalable, robust, SaaS transportation software. Work with business process owners to understand business requirements. Develop technical requirements and manage developers to ensure successful execution.
- Modeling and implementing multi-tiered applications using your extensive background and understanding of web and database programming which includes multi-tiered application architecture and development for advanced web technologies.
- Create and maintain high quality architecture and design documents including feature specifications, design specifications, flow diagrams, site maps, and process diagrams and more.
- Collaborate on software roadmap
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Develop technical design requirements & estimates
- See design requirements from concept through to completion (develop, document, test, deploy, and debug)
- Review junior developers code & act as a mentor
- Participate in all types of testing, conduct unit tests, stress tests, and tune performance