We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our team and work on developing and maintaining our Python-based applications. As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing code for new features, as well as fixing bugs and maintaining our existing codebase.
- Collaborates with source application team and Data Champions to build and maintain the ETL/ELT for various type of source system across the organization and utilize applicable tools (e.g., SSIS, APIs, etc.) to qualify, extract, standardize/normalize, optimize and import data from source to target data mart.
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to create and deploy packages.
- Extensive SQL coding experience with performance optimization experience for data queries.
- Demonstrated experience around writing and troubleshooting complex T-SQL statements, creating stored procedures, views, and SQL functions.
- Participates in data analysis projects and continuous improvement programs, as necessary, to support relevant Internal projects.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization and reporting tool like Power BI/ SQL Server Integration Services (SSRS) for creating and publishing reports.
- Write high-quality, clean, and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and fix bugs in existing code.
- Optimize and improve the performance of our applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.