The role of Customer Integration / API / EDI Analyst is to support customers in integrating customer data systems with the ERP systems. This is done though supporting API integrations, configuring and maintaining customer/partner EDI communications, and providing other integration data as needed. The Customer Integration team works directly with customers, third party integrators, and internal departments.
- Provide integration support for the Vendor’s API, validating proper setup and use when applicable.
- Analyse, design, and develop customer EDI integrations; including communication setup, map editing, and business rule processes.
- Attend team meetings as an active participant providing input on current issues/tasks and feedback on completed items.
- Communicate effectively with team members, end users, and customers.
- Monitor for errors within EDI Package (ARCESB Integration or Manual EDI Process).
- Work with customers on data integrity issues.
- Document processes and process changes.
- Act as a liaison between internal customers and external customers, researching a providing answers to data questions.
- Escalate items to management or software developers as needed.