Your role as a QA Automation Engineer is to write scripts and create automation environments for repeated tests. Using different automation tools, you will design, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions. Your goal is to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code.
- Develop and design automated test strategies for functional, non-functional and performance testing that helps increase testing coverage and reduce overall testing cycle times.
- Understanding and Analyzing the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification.
- Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data.
- Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.
- Creating Test Automation Resources (Function Libraries etc…).
- Maintenance of Automation Resources.
- Creating performance tests using LoadRunner.
- Creating an automation framework for API tests.
- Debugging and Running Tests.
- Analyzing Test Results.
- Test Reporting